We are pleased to inform you that a new version of the ISA Audit International (Lux version) template is available.
This update is an expansion on version 18.00.
All changes are Luxembourg specific changes based on client feedback and a client workshop held in August of this year. This update does not contain new international template changes.
- 2017 financial statements form has been added
- Extraordinary charges and income
- Mappings have been made unassignable
- Leadsheet has been deleted
- New eCDF grouping
- Modified leadsheets to follow the eCDF financial statements format
- Overall financial statements leadsheet was added
- Calculations in the materiality document are fixed for newly created files
This template runs on CaseWare Working Papers 2016.
Users that are still using ISA Audit International 17.00 can use this version to update to 18.00. This will include the International template changes regarding features and content.
Did your firm modify the template?
If NO, please find our full build on our Files Transfer Portal in folder 'Audit Template'. Before updating existing files please make sure you have read the update manual.
If YES, we recommend adopting the default template content. Modified templates are no longer supported within the update process. The best practice to work around the update process is to create new engagement files based on existing files.