As a junior product manager, you will be involved in various software applications. You will help determine policy and put it into practice. You will work with a team of specialists (product managers, developers, sales, marketing, etc.), who all share our vision: streamlining compliancy & boosting efficiency.
● You will work with various software applications, both on premise and in the cloud
● You will use your expertise in auditing to optimize the software applications and match the needs of users.
● You will define KT and LT roadmaps
● You will design new features using functional analyses
● You will monitor the quality of the impact and help team members to correctly interpret and formulate the design.
● You have at least 1 year of practical experience in an audit office
● You are an abstract thinker
● You can problem-solve and have an affinity for IT
● You are customer-oriented and like giving presentations
● You are a self-starter who takes the initiative and can prioritize
● You have a healthy work mentality and a keen sense of responsibility
● Your ambition to become product director is a plus
● You speak Dutch, French and English
You will find yourself in a young company that is experiencing strong growth, with a clear vision and ambition. Open communication and a drive to constantly improve quality are in our DNA. Each member of our team is a star player in their chosen field - as are you.
What we offer
● salary in line with the market
● a comprehensive package of fringe benefits (meal vouchers, Ecocheques, group insurance, hospital insurance, internet, etc.);
● an inspiring environment and decent work equipment (including car, laptop, smartphone of your choice, etc.);
● above everything else, a learning environment in which you are constantly challenged
Is this what you are looking for? Then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org